Adobe Value Incentive Program (VIP) enhancement
The Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP) is a subscription-based licensing program designed for commercial, government and education organisations of all sizes.
With a VIP membership, no minimum license purchase is required, management is easy, and compliance is automatic. It's an ideal way to maximise your budget and give everyone in the organisation the software they need, including Acrobat and all the Creative Cloud applications.
Now, with the new Member Choice Term option, there’s more flexibility than ever for meeting the purchasing needs and budget considerations of your organisation. This option gives new VIP enrollees extended license periods and the power to select an Anniversary Date (renewal) that aligns with your organisation's budget cycle(s).
New VIP enrollees have two options
To decide which option is best for your organisation, all you have to do is answer the question on the right.
If you choose VIP Member Choice Term, you can:
• Choose a term length that suits your organisation.
• Pre-pay for multiple years of licenses at the current price.
• Align the renewal/Anniversary Date to your organisation's budget cycles.
• Protect your budget by spending it now, but use the licenses for years to come.
Adobe Acrobat DC CLP Packs
Adobe Acrobat DC CLP Packs make it easy for commercial and government organisations to save even more when purchasing Acrobat software within the Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP).
Built-in discounts immediately available
Acrobat DC CLP Packs are offered worldwide through the CLP and are available in six quantities, starting at 50 seats and ranging up to 1,000 seats, for full-seat purchases of Acrobat Standard DC and Acrobat Pro DC.
Easy to purchase and deploy
As a CLP member, you can benefit from centralised tools to help track and manage your Adobe software volume licenses through the Adobe Licensing Web Site (LWS).
Acrobat desktop software combined with the free Acrobat mobile app and free Adobe Document Cloud services support end-user demand for mobile solutions. In addition, Acrobat DC incorporates industry leading security measures:
• Take advantage of Protected View, sandboxing technology that opens untrusted PDF files in a read-only environment.
• Add passwords and permissions to prevent others from copying, editing, or printing.
• Permanently remove visible and hidden data with sanitization and redaction tools.
• Apply document security measures consistently with the Acrobat Publish Sensitive Information Guided Action.